To address evolving Data and Storage needs throughout the industry, SODA Foundation, in partnership with Linux Foundation Research, is once again conducting a survey to provide insights into challenges, gaps, and trends for data and storage in the era of cloud native, edge, AI, and 5G. The results will serve to guide the SODA Foundation technical direction and ecosystem. With this survey, we seek to answer:
- What are the data & storage challenges faced by end users?
- What are the key trends shaping the data & storage industry?
- Which open source data & storage projects are users interested in?
- What cloud strategies are being adopted by businesses?
Through new insights generated from the data and storage community, end users will be better equipped to make decisions, vendors can improve their products, and the SODA Foundation can establish new technical directions — and beyond!
Please participate now; we intend to close the survey in August.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us. Neither participant names, nor their company names, will be displayed in the final results.
This survey should take no more than 15 minutes of your time.
To take the 2022 SODA Foundation Data & Storage Trends Survey, click the button below in your choice of English, Chinese, and Japanese.
As a thank you for participating in this research, once you have completed the survey, a code will be displayed on the confirmation page, which can be used for a 25% discount on any Linux Foundation training course or certification exam listed in our catalog: https://training.linuxfoundation.org/full-catalog/
We will summarize the survey data and share the learnings later this year on the SODA website. In addition, we will produce an in-depth survey report which will be shared with all survey participants.
ABOUT SODA FOUNDATION
The SODA Foundation is an open source project under the Linux Foundation that aims to foster an ecosystem of open source data management and storage software for data autonomy. SODA Foundation offers a neutral forum for cross-project collaboration and integration and provides end-users with quality end-to-end solutions. We intend to use this survey data to help guide the SODA Foundation and its surrounding ecosystem on important issues.
We are grateful for the support of our many survey distribution partners, including:
- China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI)
- China Open Source Cloud League (COSCL)
- Chinese Software Developer Network (CSDN)
- Cloud Computing Innovation Council of India (CCICI)
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)
- Electronics For You (EFY)
- IEEE Bangalore Section
- Japan Data Storage Forum (JDSF)
- Mulan Project
- Open Infra Foundation (OIF)
- Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA)
If you have questions regarding this survey, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask us on Slack at https://sodafoundation.io/slack/
Sign up for the SODA Newsletter at https://sodafoundation.io/